Wednesday, June 8, 2011

An Update for You

Where has the time gone? The last 10 weeks are a blur and now we have growing thriving babies that are 10 weeks old today. My apologies for the lack of news in the last number of weeks. We are doing well. Lucas and Lauren went for their 2-month check up and have both doubled their weight since birth. They eat well, they sleep well and are having longer and longer awake times during the day. Lucas sleeps at least 10 hours through the night and Lauren in hovering between 6-8 hours. YAY! They have both kept their hair and it remains dark yet. Just in the last week or so we are getting more and more smiles out of both of them....SO FUN.

Mason is a trooper and doing well. He loves on his new siblings and is always aware of where they are and what they are doing. He is sure to let me know if one of them is crying. ;) He is my right hand man, and when I ask him to please bring me something his response is, "Sure, Mom!" I am so thankful for him!

Tony's last day of school is today, and he also finished his term as deacon this past Sunday. He is definitely going to enjoy a slower pace of life for a little while. :)

We enjoyed celebrating God's covenant promises to Lucas & Lauren on Sunday with their baptisms. We are into our 2nd week of no day-time help and it seems to be going pretty well. However, if you would like to come visit, please don't feel like you can't do that. We love visitors!

I do have a prayer request for you. At the end of the summer I will be returning to teaching part-time. At this point we do not have anyone lined up to watch the kids. I have pursued a couple of options, but those did not work out. I know God has just the right person for us, that will be a good fit for our family, but I need to be actively seeking that person out, wherever they might be. Thank you for praying about that for us. Take care and enjoy the summer weather!

Love, Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment