Wednesday, April 20, 2011

3 Weeks In...

I'm not sure how many of you we told or didn't tell, but this is an easy way to update you, even if you didn't already know. Lucas failed his hearing test on his right ear twice in the hospital. We were set up with an appointment to have it re-screened today with the audiology department at Spectrum. I am thankful to let you know that he passed both ears with flying colors today and we don't need to have any more follow up. Thank you again, Lord! Another answer to prayer!
As of last Thursday, both kiddos are past their birth weight and doing well. Lauren was 1 oz. heavier than Lucas, we'll see how long that lasts. :)
The prayer request I send you now is simply this....sleep. Sleep for Mason: he has been waking 2-3 times a night with what we think are bad dreams. Sleep for the babies: that they will learn to fall back asleep after a feeding without being rocked/coddled/held. Sleep for Tony & I: we are both functioning during the day on less than adequate amounts of shut eye. As you can imagine, that just adds stress to an already crazy situation.
Thanks for your love and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment