Friends and family,
Thank you for your patience with me, as it has taken me a long time to put new pictures on here. We are enjoying our summer immensely and just taking one day at a time! God is SO good! :) Enjoy!
Each month I take a pic of the kiddos for their baby books. These are at 2 months.



We went to the beach for memorial day. It was gorgeous and Mason had a blast!

This is the LIFE, I tell ya!

You are MY sunshine, little man!

Baptism Sunday


Great is thy faithfulness to all generations

One of Lauren's first smiles I caught on camera.

Lucas' sweet little personality is beginning to show.

Mason was recently gifted with an art table that he loves! I think this picture makes him look SO old, but it captures his smile perfectly. :)

Lucas has found his thumb and is using it quite consistently.

Tony and I celebrated our 7th anniversary this past weekend and enjoyed some time away at The Shack. It was so relaxing to get away! Thanks Mom for taking the kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment