Friday, March 4, 2011

We Have Ourselves An Acrobat

Another update for you after my appointment this afternoon. Today I had another Non-stress test, ultrasound and appointment with the doctor. The NST was first and I sat in the chair for only about 15 minutes. The babies heartbeats came through loud and clear, and I didn't have a single contraction the whole time I was hooked up. The ultrasound was up next and low and behold, Baby B did another flip-turn and is again head down. This takes away some worry, but with as agile as this kiddo seems to be, time will tell whether or not he/she stays that way! They always make you step on the scale before seeing the doctor, I actually lost a pound this week...weird! My doctor was not in today, so I saw another doc. He said all looks great and I'm doing really well. So for as crazy as last week's appointment was, this one was pretty low-key! (I'm all for THAT!) Back again next Wednesday for the same routine. We're one week closer to delivery day! :) Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment