Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday, March 25

Friends and Family,
After my visit with the doctor today, everything looks good and we are ready to go! We have an induction date set, but at the request of my husband, I cannot tell you when. We'll see if we make it to that date or if these two little ones decide to make their appearance on their own. No fair calling my house every morning to see if I'm home, either. We might have to stop answering our phone! :) As I anticipate what is going to unfold in my world in the next 10-12 days, I don't even know what to think. God knows the path that lies ahead and my comfort is in that he will walk with us each step of the way. Please pray for safe labor & delivery and a fairly smooth adjustment/transition back home. It's as if we're about to board a crazy fun roller coaster with blindfolds on. The anticipation is killer, the ride is terrifying, but we won't be thrown from the ride and when we come out on the other side, we'll have smiles on our faces from ear to ear. :) Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers....can't wait for you all to meet our kiddos (and tell you what they are, finally!). ~Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment