Monday, March 21, 2011

Another Week Closer -- 36 Weeks

Friends and Family,

A return visit to the doctor for my weekly routine. :) Ultrasound was simply to measure fluid and listen to heart beats and that was great. Non-stress test listens to heart rates and monitors contractions. Everything was good there too! My visit with the doctor was quick. She is so happy for us that we have made it to 36 weeks and everything is looking so good. I have to go back Friday for another NST and exam so we can then talk about induction plans. This is really happening! I am so thankful for healthy babies and pregnancy, now I am just trying to wrap my head around bringing two newborns home from the hospital when I come home. I'll admit...I'm a bit scared. We'll take it one day at a time and trust in God's strength to sustain us. He is SO good!

Until next week~ Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment