Monday, May 17, 2010

What a Riot

So we are thoroughly enjoying our 21-month-old kiddo. Here's a few ways he's made us smile in the last couple of days:

I am sitting here eating dinner with him (grilled cheese and watermelon) and he watches me put some oyster crackers in my soup. He says "pease cackers" and I give him some crackers on his plate. He then begins repeating the same word over and over again, "ah-toh-don, ah-toh-don, ah-toh-don". I couldn't figure out what he was telling me until I repeated the word back to him and it sounded more like, "oct-toh-gon". I then realized he was telling me the crackers were octagons (although they are ACTUALLY hexagons). :) I don't think I'll correct him quite yet. :)

We also enjoy trying to get him to say our monthly memory verses from church. May's verse is, "Great is our Lord and mighty in power..." The following is Mason's version.

1 comment:

  1. It is always nice to find others who believe in God and are training up their children to have a heart and reverant fear for God..thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete