Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Separation Anxiety
This is typically a behavior observed in children that have a difficult time leaving their parents. However in this instance it refers to me, the parent. Why? Tony and I are leaving tomorrow night to attend two family weddings out-of-state this weekend. We are excited to go and see a lot of my mom's family we haven't seen in a long time. However in all fairness to Mason, it would be a brutal trip for him. So the decision was made to leave him home. He will be in the loving and gracious care of my siblings who love him like their own, so that is not my worry. It is just that when a little person is always present and always on my mind, it is so unnatural to not be with him for ~72 hours. He is so stinkin' fun and a riot to be with... I AM GOING TO MISS HIM! :( It will definitely be harder on me than him (he might not even realize I'm gone).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment