Thursday, May 6, 2010
Kindergarten Visit Day
Yesterday we had approximately 50 pre-schoolers show up at school to 'visit' kindergarten and see what it is like before they come next fall. As the kiddos arrived hand-in-hand with their parents, I had to take a deep breath. All I could think about was, "This is going to be me! Before I know it, I will be bringing my little boy to kindergarten!" It surprisingly made me feel sad. Mason is such a delight and a joy in our lives right now, I want to freeze time and stay right here! I don't want him to grow up! Stay little! I know, it is inevitable; and so much a blessing to watch him grow and develop and learn new things. It is just happening all too quickly. Thank you, Lord, for a healthy and happy child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment