Our week was uneventful at the doctor's office. :) I'm still up and down in the weight department, but a little bit ahead of where I was last week at this time. After 2 appointments this week, the non-stress tests (NSTs) looked good as well as baby's fluid levels. This routine continues until August 16, when we'll have another weight check for baby to determine if it needs to be delivered or not.
As far as baby preparation goes, I had the opportunity to go shopping on Tuesday and brought home 2 outfits to bring to the hospital to bring the baby home in. One is pink, one is blue and I'm getting so anxious to know what this little one will be wearing! I did buy preemie size outfits and they are just precious, like little doll clothes. Tony & I have decided on a girl name, but the boy name remains in deliberation yet. The crib is set up in Mason's room and he is thrilled about it! I hope he remains that excited when there is a squeaky, squawky baby in it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment