Friday, December 2, 2011

One Year Ago

December 2, 2010 was a CRAZY day, to say the least. We had found out the afternoon before, at our 20 week ultrasound that we were expecting not one, but TWO babies! We spent the evening on the phone with family and a couple of friends sharing the news. Before I went to bed that night, I sent out an e-mail to the staff at my school, sharing our news with them. SO, Thursday at school was insane. The door to my classroom was revolving as everyone came in and out to congratulate me and share in my shock of carrying two babies. It really was fun, overwhelming and made my head spin. I wasn't used to having so much attention, and wasn't so sure I really liked it. :) I couldn't walk down the hall without someone stopping me. My head was spinning for a good two weeks as I rode the rollercoaster of emotions that were flooding my already hormonal body. I was kind-of freaking out, but everyone was SO EXCITED, so I couldn't help but smile.
Fast forward a year.
My life is full of blessings, even unexpected ones. :) It has been a wild ride, but all-in-all, I wouldn't change it. God is good and he is sovereign and his plan is always better than ours. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment