Wednesday, January 26, 2011
28 weeks and counting
This week marks number 28 and therefore another visit to the doctor with an ultrasound. Sheesh are we ever packing on the weight this month! I have crossed the 20 lb. mark myself, but thankfully almost 3 pounds of that gain was baby! Yay kiddos! Another bit of good news is that Baby B moved and now both babies are head down. This makes a natural delivery more promising. So not a lot of news today, but the news we got is worth celebrating. I now see the doctor every 2 weeks, with ultrasounds every 4 weeks. Time is going fast and I can hardly believe we are already in our 3rd trimester. Soon enough our babes will be here and you can all find out what they are! :) Thanks for checking in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yay for great news! Miss seeing you regularly and being able to watch those babies grow. Let's chat again sometime soon. :) Love ya!
ReplyDelete